The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
600 people reached the top of Mt. Everest in 2012. This blog got about 3,700 views in 2012. If every person who reached the top of Mt. Everest viewed this blog, it would have taken 6 years to get that many views.
Fortyteen Candles gave me an award- Thank you so much 🙂 I love reading your blog, and appreciate the humor mixed in with the more serious stuff.
One Lovely Blog Award, from Fortyteen Candles 🙂
Seven things about me (required for getting an award- LOL) :
1. I collect realistic baby dolls
2. I was adopted as a newborn
3. I love Swedish potato sausage
4. Most of my friends are in the Texas Hill Country (along with many memories)
5. I used to do a lot of photography w/a 35mm SLR Nikon FE2
6. Between my biological mom, biological dad, and my parents (adoptive), I was the only girl. Only four of the ‘original’ seven of us are still alive. I’ve met one of them.
7. I love ethnic food- Vietnamese and Indian are at the top of the ‘exotic’ list; Chinese, Mexican, and Italian on the list as well 🙂
I’m going to have to figure out how to do the rest of this ! This may happen in bits and pieces as I figure out where to post everything, and how to add other bloggers to the award list 🙂