My e-mail to Nutrisystem after being removed from their program for no good reason.:
* * * * * * * * * * * * *
From the Nutrisystem info online re: job qualifications:
Qualifications (include Education and specific Experience)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, Associates Degree minimum.
- Knowledge of nutrition, fitness, health, and weight loss maintenance preferred.
- Computer Skills: Knowledge of MS Office and use of internet.
- Capable of navigating multiple resources at one time to assist with customer concerns.
- Able to professionally correspond with customers via verbal and written communication.
Fact- this e-mail will be copied and pasted repeatedly until I am given a SOLID reason for being booted from using Nutrisystem BY Nutrisystem.** What precautions do you have for those who buy Nutrisystem at Walmart, on eBay, or other sources? You discriminate blindly and randomly only through the Nutrisystem site.
Fact: I love to blog
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I was booted from Nutrisystem for asking for nutritional stats on foods BECAUSE I have to add more protein on the program than what is just in their meals, and wanted it consistent. People can walk into Walmart, buy NS foods on eBay, and there is no oversight (also no real selection for frozen foods- the boxed assortments have things I don’t like, and don’t include the things I do like). It’s just fine for those who Nutrisystem says are not allowed on their program to buy things there. But, with NO disqualifying diagnosis, I’m removed for being proactive in my own health.
Bite me, Nutrisystem.
Edit: And TODAY, they are charging me for an order of a la carte pizza after kicking me out yesterday. Seriously?
** Actually, now, I don’t want any communication from Nutrisystem. No faith in the qualifications of anybody I communicate with, so what’s the point?